Studio Art Direct provides a powerful avenue for artists, both emerging and established, to market their works so they can continue to do what they do best - create.
What We Look For:
- Artists residing in the Pacific Northwest
- Artists with fresh, marketable artwork, with broad appeal
Artists who are trend conscious
Artists willing and able to take art direction
Artists willing to create print-ready images for print on demand
Artists who have a body of work in a series
Currently we seek contemporary imagery; somewhat edgy images are welcome
Abstract landscapes and lyrical abstracts with uplifting color palettes are popular
Color photography of nature captured with a unique fine art eye in techniques such as infrared, pinhole, emulsion transfers onto textured surfaces are in demand. Works shot in large format are highly preferred.
Digital arts that can be enlarged to as much as 14'0" in height are in demand.
We do not publish religious, violent or graphically disturbing art
If you are accepted, we will contact you to discuss details, review our artist contract, and/or meet with you to see your work in person. Our goal is to create a partnership with you based on trust and loyalty.
How to Submit
Submit your art for review by emailing us a PDF of your work. Include the following information:
- Your complete contact information including address, phone, email, website, etc.
- (4) images of your work with medium, size, title
- Under each image, include the retail/gallery and art dealer pricing for unframed work.
- Express if you are interested in our licensing program
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We only accept PDFs because it allows us to store all the information about you and your work in one document. Thank you so much for considering Studio Art Direct.